Now that we know for (mostly) sure that our little bundle of joy is a girl, we have already started preparing her nursery. Lee has painted the walls of the spare room and has set up a new crib. Danielle has been working on two baby blankets (one crocheted and one quilted). Our little girl already started building her wardrobe. Who can resist getting the cute baby girl clothes?!
You can view pictures of her via the Baby Stimpson blog. Simply click the link on the right. We hope to soon have a short video of her ultrasound.







3 comments:
Wow! So I stumbled on your wedding card that had your blogspot on it and here I ended up. Hope you read this. I have a blogspot too. It's http://campbellsoupandkids.blogspot.com/. Just wodering how u been. Congrats on the pregnancy. Motherhood is beautiful.
How is the pregnancy going? Have you thought about names? I want to hear all about it! Oh yah--did you know I teach French now? Crazy.
I am glad you found me, although I don't know how you did.
It was fun to get to spend time with you, it seems like I never see you guys even though you only live 2 miles away.
I'll watch for exciting updates on your blogs!
Post a Comment