Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lusk family



Scarlett: "Grandma, you can't go home yet. We've still got to take family pictures!"
Grandma: "Well, no one told me about it! I'm going home."
Scarlett: "But Grandma, all these people are your fault."

Lee counted 67 heads in this picture. (I tried to count, but had to start over so many times that I gave up.)
# Family members missing in this picture: 4.
# of Unborn babies in this picture: al least 5.

This picture was taken September 29, 2008 at the funeral of Paul Lusk.

2 comments:

Daniel and Mary said...

So who has this picture? I have been waiting to get some copies.

I'll have to try to borrow it from your blog for mine.

Stimpson Family said...

You can get it from Kim. I think she actually has now put them all on cd and dropped them off at Grandma Lusks for everyone.