Saturday, May 15, 2010

Weekends



This weekend Lee has been off on a camping trip with one of his classes. Charity and I have been home enjoying the sunshine. I have been working on the cushions to Charity's sofa that I am recovering. I almost have one done, but now the sewing machine is PMSing. Dang. I'll have to wait until Lee gets home so he can kick it or do whatever he magically does that's different from my attempts to fix it.

I can't believe May is already half way through. I was sure it had just barely started. Time is really going by fast. Charity is working on two new teeth, and is not enjoying it either. Her little personality and new words come out more and more each day. We're also still trying to get our new home in order more, cleaned up more, and with everything in a place more. We still have picture frames scattered, just waiting to be hung.


Oh, we have kittens. Our orange cat, Dash, had 5 new kittens about a week ago (although with how fast time has been flying, I'm not sure that's accurate anymore). There are two orange kittens, one gray, one white, and one black with patches of all of the aforementioned colors. So, if anyone will be needing a new kitten (or two, they do better with a friend to keep them entertained) just let us know! It will still be some weeks before they are ready to leave their mommy (or mommies, rather as both of our cats are acting as mothers).


Welp, this is our life these days. Could be better, but always could be worse too.

0 comments: