Sunday, August 8, 2010

By the way, We're pregnant!


If we haven't already told you, or if you haven't already heard, we're pregnant. I'm about 17 1/2 weeks along now and reality is beginning to set in more as I start to feel the little flutterings of the baby in my belly. We find out in 9 days, if all goes well, if the baby is a boy or a girl. That'll make reality even bigger in our eyes. With Charity we were sure well before her ultrasound that she was a girl, but with this kid, we're not sure of anything except that it's not twins. The ultrasound picture above is an older one, so the baby looks more like an alien cinnamon bear than a baby. Hopefully we'll get some better snap shots in the next ultrasound.


I've have hyperemesis gravidaram again, and a little worse that I did with Charity's pregnancy. It was no fun then and it's no fun now. All the more reason I can't wait for this little baby to come. I'm due January 14th, so sometime around New Years the baby will be here ready to change our lives forever. Forever and for good.

Lee finished his classes this summer and is searching for a good internship for this fall. He just got back from camp. We're so glad to have him home again. Charity wouldn't let him out of her sight the first couple of days he was back. She had only big smiles for him when she saw him again.

0 comments: